Airport & Transit Information
The Technology Square Research Building at Georgia Tech is conveniently located in Midtown Atlanta, accessible from the airport and interstates.
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Distance: 14.36 miles north from airport
- Taxi charge (one way): Runs a flat $32-34 rate, and $2 for each additional person.
- Time by taxi: 20 minutes, depending on traffic
- MARTA fare: $2.25—northbound trains
- Time by MARTA: 25 minutes to the Midtown MARTA station
- From the Midtown MARTA transit station: Catch the Tech Trolley, Georgia Tech’s complimentary shuttle. Get off the trolley at the stop across the street from the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center, which is the last stop before the trolley enters the main campus. The Technology Square Research Building will be in front of you. You will see a Moe’s Southwestern Grill in front of you on your left. Walk down the sidewalk heading north past the copy shop to the Technology Square Research Building entrance.
- The Georgia Tech Trolley, our complimentary shuttle, runs at four-minute intervals from 5:45 a.m. until 11:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, and from 3 to 11 p.m. Sunday from the Midtown MARTA station. The trolley runs along Fifth Street, with a smaller loop for the Technology Square/Midtown MARTA station, which includes Spring Street to the west, 10th Street to the north and West Peachtree Street to the east.
- Shuttle service from Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to the hotel is available. The Atlanta Link picks up at the hotel at :15 and :45 past the hour, every hour from 6 a.m.-1 p.m., seven days a week. All service after 7 p.m. requires advance reservations. For information, tickets, or reservations, click here.
Gold Industry Sponsors:
Silver Industry Sponsor: